Cold rolled black steel plate is the steel plate produced by cold rolling.
Cold rolling is the steel plate which is further rolled thin to the target thickness at room temperature. Compared with hot-rolled steel plate, the thickness of cold-rolled steel sheet is more accurate, and the surface is smooth and beautiful, and it also has various excellent mechanical properties, especially the processing performance. Because the cold rolled raw roll is more brittle and hard, it is not suitable for processing, so usually the cold rolled steel sheet requires annealing, pickling and surface leveling before handing it over to the customer.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Development history of galvanized steel sheet
- Use of color galvanized steel coils
- PVDF Material of PREPAINTED GALVANIZED STEEL
- Annealing can improve the machinability of cutting
- Hot Dip galvanizing is an effective method of m...
- Forming process of hot dip galvanizing layer
- Color steel plate has many advantages
- Common paints for colored steel plates
- Galvanized can be rust-proof and beautiful
- Excellent properties of aluminum-galvanized ste...