Zinc plating refers to the surface treatment technology which is coated with zinc on the surface of metal, alloy or other material to form a beautiful, rust-proof etc. The main method used is hot dip galvanizing.
Zinc soluble in acid, but also soluble in alkali, it is called Amphoteric Metal. Zinc has little change in the dry air. In moist air, the zinc surface produces a compact alkaline zinc carbonate film.
For iron and steel substrates, zinc coating is anode coating, it is mainly used to prevent corrosion of steel, its protective performance and the thickness of the coating is very large. After passivation treatment, dyeing or coating, the zinc coating can significantly improve its protective and decorative nature.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Development history of galvanized steel sheet
- Use of color galvanized steel coils
- PVDF Material of PREPAINTED GALVANIZED STEEL
- Cold rolled black steel plate is a steel plate ...
- Annealing can improve the machinability of cutting
- Hot Dip galvanizing is an effective method of m...
- Forming process of hot dip galvanizing layer
- Color steel plate has many advantages
- Common paints for colored steel plates
- Excellent properties of aluminum-galvanized ste...