Poly, English abbreviation PVDF, mainly refers to vinylidene fluoride homopolymer or vinylidene fluoride and other small fluorinated vinyl monomer copolymer, it has both fluorine resin and general resin characteristics, in addition to good chemical resistance, high-temperature resistance, oxidation resistance, weather resistance, radiation-resistant performance, but also has piezoelectric, dielectric, Thermoelectric and other special properties.
PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride) in the fluorine plastic has the strongest toughness, low friction coefficient, strong corrosion resistance, anti-aging, weather resistance, good radiation resistance characteristics.
PVDF can be used in general thermoplastic processing methods, such as extrusion, injection molding, pouring, molding and transfer molding.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Development history of galvanized steel sheet
- Use of color galvanized steel coils
- Cold rolled black steel plate is a steel plate ...
- Annealing can improve the machinability of cutting
- Hot Dip galvanizing is an effective method of m...
- Forming process of hot dip galvanizing layer
- Color steel plate has many advantages
- Common paints for colored steel plates
- Galvanized can be rust-proof and beautiful
- Excellent properties of aluminum-galvanized ste...