Cold rolled sheet is a product which is rolled by hot rolled coil as raw material and below recrystallization temperature at room temperature. More used in automobile manufacturing, electrical products and so on.
Cold rolling is rolled at recrystallization temperature, but is generally understood to be used for rolling materials at ambient temperature.
Due to no heating in the production process of cold rolled sheet, there are no defects such as hemp spot and iron oxide skin, which have good surface quality and high smoothness. And the high precision of cold rolled products, the performance and organization of the products can meet some special requirements, such as electromagnetic properties, deep punching performance.
Cold rolled strip uses a wide range of applications, such as automotive manufacturing, electrical products, rolling stock, aviation, precision instruments, canned food and so on.
- Brief Introduction Of Galvanized Coils
- The Appearance Of Galvanized Plate
- The Role Of Galvanized Sheet
- Hot Dip Galvanizing Has The Advantages Of Unifo...
- Hot-dip Galvanizing Is An Effective Way To Dela...
- Process Of Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Characteristics Of Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Factors Affecting The Quality Of Galvanized
- Cold Rolled Coil Is The Best Material For Produ...
- Overview Of Color Galvanized Steel Coils
- Break Into The Market Of Chile Successfully
- Construction Material Cold Rolled Hot Dipped Co...
- Another Shipment Delivery To Brazil
- Our First Numerous Coils To LYBIA