Galvanized coil, the thin steel plate immersed in the molten zinc trough, so that its surface adhesion to a layer of zinc sheet steel. At present, the main use of continuous zinc plating process, that is, the continuous leaching of rolled steel plate in the molten zinc plating bath made of galvanized steel sheet, alloy galvanized steel. This steel plate is also made by hot dip, but after the trough, immediately heat it to 500 ℃, so that it generates zinc and iron alloy film. This galvanized coil has good coating tightness and weldability.
The oil can reduce the corrosion of steel plate under the condition of wet storage, the steel plate and steel strip after passivation treatment will further reduce the rust under damp storage condition. The oil layer should be able to be removed by degreasing agent without damaging the zinc coating.
Previous: The Appearance Of Galvanized Plate
Next: No Information
- The Appearance Of Galvanized Plate
- The Role Of Galvanized Sheet
- Hot Dip Galvanizing Has The Advantages Of Unifo...
- Hot-dip Galvanizing Is An Effective Way To Dela...
- Process Of Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Characteristics Of Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Factors Affecting The Quality Of Galvanized
- Application Field Of Cold Rolled Coil
- Cold Rolled Coil Is The Best Material For Produ...
- Overview Of Color Galvanized Steel Coils