Corrosion resistance is mainly determined by the thickness of galvanized coating, so the measurement of thickness is often judged as the basis for the quality of galvanized, galvanized steel surface by the composition, organization, structure and different reactions, the other in and out of zinc solution angle, speed also has a great impact.
Hot-Dip Galvanized steel is the most easily rusty parts of the zinc layer is the thinnest place, it is necessary to determine whether the thinnest part of the standard.
Solid is the zinc-plated layer and steel tightness, the main requirements of galvanized components in the finishing, transport, storage and use of the property can not be stripped, the general test method has hammer play, squeeze method, such as volume attached.
Adhesion, uniformity and solidity, that is, the general specifications for the definition of hot dip galvanizing quality inspection projects.
- Brief Introduction Of Galvanized Coils
- The Appearance Of Galvanized Plate
- The Role Of Galvanized Sheet
- Hot Dip Galvanizing Has The Advantages Of Unifo...
- Hot-dip Galvanizing Is An Effective Way To Dela...
- Process Of Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Characteristics Of Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Application Field Of Cold Rolled Coil
- Cold Rolled Coil Is The Best Material For Produ...
- Overview Of Color Galvanized Steel Coils
- Break Into The Market Of Chile Successfully
- Construction Material Cold Rolled Hot Dipped Co...
- Another Shipment Delivery To Brazil