Color coated coil is a hot galvanized plate, hot-dip aluminum-zinc plate, galvanized plate, such as substrate, after surface pretreatment (chemical degreasing and chemical conversion treatment), on the surface of a layer or several layers of organic paint, and then after baking cured products. Also because of a variety of different colors of organic paint color steel plate, which is named color coated rolls.
Using hot galvanized steel strip as the base material of the color coated steel strip, in addition to the zinc layer protection, the zinc layer of the organic coating on the cover and protection, to prevent rust steel belt, the service life than galvanized belt length, about 1.5 times times.
- Brief Introduction Of Galvanized Coils
- The Appearance Of Galvanized Plate
- The Role Of Galvanized Sheet
- Hot Dip Galvanizing Has The Advantages Of Unifo...
- Hot-dip Galvanizing Is An Effective Way To Dela...
- Process Of Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Characteristics Of Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Factors Affecting The Quality Of Galvanized
- Application Field Of Cold Rolled Coil
- Cold Rolled Coil Is The Best Material For Produ...
- Break Into The Market Of Chile Successfully
- Construction Material Cold Rolled Hot Dipped Co...
- Another Shipment Delivery To Brazil
- Our First Numerous Coils To LYBIA