1937, the United States established the first continuous hot-dip galvanizing strip production line. 1942, the first continuous galvanized steel production line in the United States, from entering industrial production has more than more than 70 years of production history.
Hot-dip galvanized products are widely used in construction, home appliances, travel, container manufacturing, mechanical and electrical industries, and almost all aspects of basic necessities.
Recently, the automotive industry has paid more and more attention to the life of materials, the use of cold rolled steel sheet can not meet the requirements of corrosion resistance. In this case, the high corrosion resistance and low cost of hot dip galvanized plate began to be widely favored by automobile manufacturers.
The greatest advantage of coated steel plate is excellent corrosion resistance, paint, decorative and good formability. In recent years, the dosage of coated steel plate on the automobile has been rising, and become the main body of automotive sheet.
Previous: Use of color galvanized steel coils
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Use of color galvanized steel coils
- PVDF Material of PREPAINTED GALVANIZED STEEL
- Cold rolled black steel plate is a steel plate ...
- Annealing can improve the machinability of cutting
- Hot Dip galvanizing is an effective method of m...
- Forming process of hot dip galvanizing layer
- Color steel plate has many advantages
- Common paints for colored steel plates
- Galvanized can be rust-proof and beautiful
- Excellent properties of aluminum-galvanized ste...