Hot Dip Galvanizing is the reaction of molten metal and iron matrix to produce alloy layer, so that the substrate and the coating are combined. Hot-Dip Galvanizing is the first steel parts for pickling, in order to remove iron oxide on the surface of steel parts, pickling, through ammonium chloride or zinc chloride aqueous solution or ammonium chloride and zinc chloride mixed water solution trough cleaning, and then into the hot-dip bath.
Hot-Dip galvanizing has the advantages of uniform coating, strong adhesion and long service life.
- Brief Introduction Of Galvanized Coils
- The Appearance Of Galvanized Plate
- The Role Of Galvanized Sheet
- Hot-dip Galvanizing Is An Effective Way To Dela...
- Process Of Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Characteristics Of Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Factors Affecting The Quality Of Galvanized
- Application Field Of Cold Rolled Coil
- Cold Rolled Coil Is The Best Material For Produ...
- Overview Of Color Galvanized Steel Coils
- Break Into The Market Of Chile Successfully
- Construction Material Cold Rolled Hot Dipped Co...
- Another Shipment Delivery To Brazil